An instant exchange of information within the community is essential for young scientists. To support networking and promote interdisciplinary collaborations NeuroCure would like to invite you to the firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list. As part of the network you will not only receive emails but you are also asked to post to build a multidirectional stream of information relevant for postdocs.
How to post:
- finding expertise (cooperation partners)
- promoting trainings, workshops, and lectures specifically interesting for postdocs (for lecture series announcements please read below)
- promoting funding opportunities
To avoid flooding you with information:
- email your announcement/request to email@example.com
- the administrator of the mailing list will approve and release the announcement/request
Please spread the word! Not only postdocs with a main focus on neuroscience but all related disciplines are invited to join.
- lecture series will only be distributed once per term (announcements of the individual events will not be forwarded)
- requests of consumables, protocols, etc. will not be forwarded