11th PharmaLab Congress – Modern Laboratories, Methods and Regulatory Developments
PharmaLab 2023 will take place from 20-22 November 2023 as usual in Neuss/Düsseldorf with several parallel presence conferences, face-to-face with colleagues and speakers, as well as with the well-known accompanying trade exhibition.
If you are familiar with modern methods in analytical or microbiological laboratories, we invite you to participate as a speaker and benefit from the exchange with industry experts! Join the congress with a presentation if you have experience regarding the following topics:
- GMP Compliance Trends in Analytical Laboratories
- Validation of Analytical and Bioanalytical Methods
- Life Cycle Management in Analytical Procedures
- Laboratory Automation and Digitalisation
- Method Optimisation in Analytics and Bioanalytics
- Analytics for ATMP
- Outsourcing in Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Microbiological Rapid Methods
- Real Time / Online Monitoring
- Mycoplasma Detection
- Next Generation Sequencing
- Endotoxin and Pyrogen Testing
- Microbiological Control of ATMP
So, be there as a speaker! We look forward to receiving your proposal for a contribution, which you can submit until 30 April 2023.
Detailed information on the congress with its different conference tracks and the accompanying exhibition can be found on the congress website.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
CONCEPT HEIDELBERG – supported by ECA Academy
Axel H. Schroeder Markus Funk
Operations Director Microbiology Operations Director Analytics